The memorial was unveiled on May 28, 1946, the sixth day of the recapture of Narvik, by the French
Ambassador in Norway, Blondel. The memorial is commemorating the French falle...
Salangen church is a long church in concrete and wood from 1981. It has 420 seats. Architect was Harald Hille. It is a working church with a parish hall, church hall, kitchen, m...
The memorial in the picture is located on the site where the first strike back against the German forces during the second world war happened. The Norwegian forces were led by G...